The Children’s Center of the Antelope Valley (CCAV) is spreading cheer with eight days of free holiday-oriented activities at their two neighborhood wellness homes in Lancaster. The homes, which are owned by the City of Lancaster, are located at 422 East Landsford Street and 1102 W Avenue H-5 in Lancaster. The “8 Days of Frosty Fun” activities are available all day from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., unless otherwise noted. Flyer download available here.
“8 Days of Frosty Fun” schedule of festivities:
- Dec. 13 — Holiday bingo (win a gift card)
- Dec. 14 — Cookie decorating
- Dec. 15 — Photos with Santa — 9 a.m. – noon (Landsford) and 1-3 p.m. (H-5)
- Dec. 16 — Holiday meal — 4:30-7 p.m.
- Dec. 17 — Snow day and hot cocoa bar
- Dec. 20 — DIY ornaments
- Dec. 21 — Paint a winter scene
- Dec. 22 — Toy giveaway
“What better way to spread joy this holiday season than by providing fun, free, festive activities for local residents?” asked CCAV Executive Director Sue Page. “We are excited to utilize our wellness homes to connect with the community while doing something enjoyable together.”